PicoSure uses 550-750 picosecond pulse durations to deliver ultra-short bursts of energy to the skin in trillionths of a second, enabling unmatched photomechanical impact or patented PressureWave™.
A picosecond pulse width is 100 times shorter than nanosecond technology, enabling photomechanical impact to shatter targets without injury to the surrounding skin. This unprecedented innovation in laser technology enables the PicoSure laser to clear tattoos and benign pigmented lesions with fewer treatments and improved recovery. It is also able to remove recalcitrant tattoos and difficult colours, including blue and green pigments.
PicoSure’s patented, proprietary FOCUSTM Lens Array makes impressive skin rejuvenation and PicoToningTM possible, with no thermal injury to surrounding tissue downtime and discomfort is minimal.
The 755nm Wavelength has a high affinity for Melanin and a low affinity for hemoglobin, leading to decreased side effects and dyspigmentation
- World’s first picosecond laser.
- 755-nm Wavelength - The PicoSure workstation is indicated for tattoo and benign pigmented lesions removal. The PicoSure workstation using the FOCUSTM Lens Array is indicated for the treatment of acne scars and wrinkles.
- Only Picosecond laser with 4 FDA-clearance for tattoo and benign pigmented lesions removal, treatment of acne scars and wrinkles.
- The PicoSure’s FOCUS lens allows for higher peak energies to be concentrated within mircobeams whilst sparing the adjacent tissues, lowering the risk of overtreatment or side effects like PIH (Post inflammatory Hyper or Hypo Pigmentation).
- The Picosure’s FOCUS lens generate consistent LIOB (Laser Induced Optical Breakdown) in the Dermis-Epidermis Junction layer of the skin, which promotes collagen and elastin reproduction and ultimately skin rejuvenation.
- I would definitely recommend getting treatment with the PicoSure laser. It’s fantastic! Quick and easy!
- How it changed my life - The tattoo mainly shows when I am in a bathing suit and I am really that for the first time I can go on a vacation and not have this tattoo staring at me!
- Why it was so easy - I would definitely recommend getting treatment with the PicoSure laser. It’s fantastic! Quick and easy!
- My new favourite treatment - The treatment I had before on another fractional laser treatment was very painful and had downtime. I heard the PicoSure wasn’t painful, I tried it for myself and am so pleased with the results.
- I have to say that I am totally amazed by the impact this procedure had – I’ve had tens of people tell me I look ‘so much fresher’, even just going out of their way to tell me that I look ‘good’.
- Just like what the doctor has said, the PicoSure laser has no downtime. The next day, I could go out like nothing happened.
- Who are hypersensitive skin issues.
- Under medication which is known to increase sensitivity `to sunlight.
- Who have seizure disorders triggered by light.
- Who are taking or have taken oral isotretinoin, such as Accutane, within the last six months.
- That have an active localized or systemic infection, or an open wound in area being treated.
- Who have a significant systemic illness, such as lupus, or an illness localized in area being treated.
- Who have a common acquired nevi that are predisposed to the development of malignant melanoma.
- That have herpes simplex in the area being treated.
- Who are receiving or having received gold therapy.
- Who are pregnant or breastfeeding (lactating).
- Revitalise your skin for more youthful looking skin.
- Treat wrinkles, acne scars and blemishes.
- Remove pigmented lesions.
- Remove sunspots or age spots.
- Remove unwanted tattoos more effectively and less treatments sessions compared to traditional naosecond lasers.
- The PicoSure Focus treatments work with your body to make your skin look and feel better - naturally.
- Increases collagen and elastin production in skin.
- Effective and reliable with impressive results.
- The perfect treatment when you have no time for downtime.