The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) protects your personal data while enabling organisations to use your data reasonably to serve you.
IDS Aesthetics respect and keep your data safe by:
- limiting access to only aesthetics personnel who are involved in your care, and the supporting internal processes.
- conducting regular checks to ensure only authorised persons have accessed your data.
The data requested from you may include the following:
- Your personal information such as your name, gender, data of birth, NRIC, passport or other personally identifiable number.
- Your contact information such as your telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses.
- Your credit or debit card information, shipping and billing information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date.
- Certain Personal Data particularly relating to your personal information, contact information and past medical history are required for specific services. The above information collected will be only by us to provide our service to you, including but not limited to appointment making and confirmation, serving you whilst in our clinic, answering of your queries, and to facilitate payment of your products and services. Whilst you may choose to withhold certain information keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of our services if we do not have the information.
You have our full assurance that your personal data will never be disclosed to any third party unless where permitted by applicable local law, and required by law. For any questions that you may have on this matter, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Two types of cookies are used on the Sites:
Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
Persistent Cookies, which remain in the cookies file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
Links to other sites
This website contains links to other sites that are operated by third party companies with different privacy practices. You should remain alert when you leave our site and read the privacy statements of other websites. We have no control over Personal Data that you submit to or receive from these third parties.